Crop Science & Animal Health – Sector Experience
Research Insights To Grow Your Markets
From growers to veterinarians, from consumers to small businesses to global corporations, Market Probe knows the research issues facing the Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Health Industries. Market Probe has more than 20 years of industry-specific experience across markets and cultures spanning the Americas, UK/Europe, Middle East/Africa and Asia/Pacific. We understand that ag industry respondents have a clear preference for interacting with recruiters and interviewers familiar with their industry. Market Probe's dedicated staff of agriculture, horticulture and animal health recruiters and interviewers all receive specific training in their research topic prior to any respondent contact, while full-time project managers receive on-going training to keep current with industry topics. The scope and scale of qualitative and quantitative studies carried out by Market Probe on behalf of our clients run the gamut from in-depth, one-on-one interviews to small focus groups to telephone or Internet interviews numbering in the thousands.
- For a leading fertilizer manufacturer, we assessed and identified possible routes to market — distribution, sales, and marketing — in selected emerging Central and Eastern Europe markets.
- Using in-depth telephone and Internet interviews with veterinarians and disease-test experts in the U. S. and Europe, we identified new product opportunities in the area of diagnostic testing for selected animal diseases.
- We tracked biotech planting intentions of growers prior to planting and harvest, with approximately 2,000 phone interviews in Spring and another 2,000 in Fall.
- To monitor monthly in-season sales of selected ag-chem products, we recruited an Internet dealer panel, completing 500 interviews for each month of this study.
- With focus groups in rural locations, we tested new advertising copy to reposition an existing crop protection product with growers who were current users of the product.
- Through face-to-face in-depth interviews with corporate category buyers of the top food retailers in Europe, we assessed category profitability, growth and trends for cut flowers, potting and bedding plants.