Research & Consulting in Crop Science Arena
Information to grow your global markets
Sometimes data alone can tell the story. But more often it takes careful sifting and winnowing to uncover the less obvious — but vitally important — insights about your markets and business.
Market Probe's services extend beyond simple data collection to advanced statistical analyses — from simple descriptive statistics to advanced multivariate techniques such as correlations, regression, discriminate analysis, conjoint/discrete choice, perceptual mapping, and more.
In the course of 20 years of conducting studies for our clients, Market Probe has researched topics ranging from plant protection to fertilizers and plant nutrition, seeds, equipment and machinery to biotech and food retailers.
Our research has covered brand equity, price sensitivity, new product/concept evaluation, as well as needs & drivers analysis, customer satisfaction and competitive market analysis:
- For a leading fertilizer manufacturer, we assessed and identified
possible routes to market — distribution, sales, and marketing — in
selected emerging Central and Eastern Europe markets.
- We tracked biotech planting intentions of growers prior to planting and harvest, with approximately 2,000 phone interviews in Spring and another 2,000 in Fall.
- With focus groups in rural locations, we tested new advertising copy to reposition an existing crop protection product with growers who were current users of the product.
- To monitor monthly in-season sales of selected ag-chem products, we recruited an Internet dealer panel, completing 500 interviews for each month of this study.
- Through face-to-face in-depth interviews with corporate category buyers of the top food retailers in Europe, we assessed category profitability, growth and trends for cut flowers, potting and bedding plants.
With industry experience stretching across markets and cultures spanning the Americas, UK/Europe, Middle East/Africa and Asia/Pacific, Market Probe is the seasoned partner to help your business make sense of the global Ag market landscape.