IMPACT+: The Brand Passion Approach to Equity Measurement
Brand Passion measures are not only highly predictive, they allow for a
market classification that segments customers and prospects into those
with the tightest bonds and those who are most distant from the Brand.
Each segment has its own set of unique drivers, and measuring movement
of customers and prospects over time on critical dimensions relative to
the competition can help to monitor progress and can be tied to changes
Our proprietary Brand Passion Model goes beyond the descriptive research common to most Brand Equity studies.
- Quantitative analysis of choice drivers for each competitive brand, including the relative impact of each component of Brand Passion on business outcomes
- “Points of parity” and “points of difference” across the competitive set
- Classification of customers and non-customers of each competitive brand into multi-dimensional Passion segments: Excited, Supportive, Indifferent, Negative
- The Brand’s position on critical and actionable tangible and intangible Imagery, Personality and Emotional dimensions
- A “swing voter” analysis, providing deep
insight into which attributes should be
leveraged, and which are causing the
most damage to the Brand